HB 770, PN 3104 (Adolph) – This bill amends the Vehicle Code to create a special vehicle registration plate and make changes to personal registration plates. Senator Rafferty offered amendment number A05998 which is technical in nature. The amendment was agreed to and the bill went over in its order as amended.
SB 771, PN 1797 (Gordner) – This bill creates the Geospatial Coordinating Board which will ensure the uniformity, accuracy and coordination of maps and other geospatial data used for emergency response, environmental protection, transportation, land use planning and economic development. A vote of 48-0 was recorded.
HB 798, PN 3105 (Heffley) – This bill amends Title 30 (Fish) to provide for reduction in the length of a term for a member of the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission’s Board of Commissioners, while permitting multiple terms of continued service. A vote of 48-0 was recorded.
SB 1195, PN 1800 (Gordner) – The bill amends the Workers’ Compensation Act to make changes to the claims process for the Uninsured Employers Guaranty Fund (UEGF) and authorizes the Fund to create lists of designated health care providers to provide treatment to injured workers. The bill also transfers $4 million to the Fund and establishes new penalties. A vote of 25-23 was recorded.
The Senate approved the following executive nominations by a vote of 48-0:
- Sherman Hostetter, State Board of Auctioneer Examiners (reappointment)
- Todd Garrett, Board of Governors of the State System of Higher Education (new appointment)
- Chelsea E. Getsy, Board of Governors of the State System of Higher Education (new appointment)
- Maceo N. Davis, Board of Trustees of Lincoln University (new appointment)
- Honorable Nathaniel C. Nichols, Board of Trustees of Lincoln University (new appointment)
- Chris P. Guilday, Navigation Commission for the Delaware River and Its Navigable Tributaries (new appointment)
- Ian D. Rosenberg, BSCCPLP, State Board of Osteopathic Medicine (new appointment)
- Russell J. Bono, Montgomery County Sheriff (new appointment)