SB 298, PN 1624: This bill amends the Clean and Green Program that is administered by the Department of Agriculture at the state level under the Preferential Assessment of Farmland and Forestland Assessment Act. A vote of 50-0 was recorded.
The Senate approved the following nominations by a vote of 50-0:
- Dixie L. Henry, Board of Trustees of Ebensburg Center
- Flora L. Becker, Esq., Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission
- Dr. Eve Orlow, State Board of Psychology
- Hon. Ronald C. Donatucci, Commonwealth Trustee of Temple University
- Thomas G. Kashatus, Board of Trustees of White Haven Center
- Robert T. McIntyre, Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board