HB 436, PN 3290 (Stephens) – Amends Title 23 (Domestic Relations) in child protective services, further providing for persons required to report suspected child abuse; providing for privileged communications; and further providing for penalties for failure to report or to refer. A vote of 48-0 was recorded.
HB 1154, PN 3285 (Miller) – Amends Title 18 (Crimes and Offenses) in assault, further providing for the offenses of harassment, stalking and threat to use weapons of mass destruction. A vote of 48-0 was recorded.
SB 1236, PN 1807 (Yaw) – Amends the Oil and Gas Lease Act, further providing for definitions, for payment information to interest owners, for accumulation of proceeds from production and for conflicts; and providing for joint ventures and for inspection of records. A vote of 48-0 was recorded.
SB 1237, PN 1808 (Yaw) – An Act providing for protection for a lessor of natural gas rights who reports a violation or suspected violation of a contractual agreement and for remedies and penalties. A vote of 45-4 was recorded.
SB 1238, PN 1891 (Yaw) – An Act relating to the surrender of oil and gas leases; and providing for certain forms and damages. A vote of 49-0 was recorded.
HB 1263, PN 2021 (Kavulich) – Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) providing for definitions; and providing for transfer of ownership of vehicles used for human habitation. A vote of 49-0 was recorded.
HB 1794, PN 3278 (Masser) – An Act designating Route 11 in Montour County as Veterans Highway. A vote of 49-0 was recorded.
The following nominees were confirmed by a vote of 49-0:
- Scott E. Miller, State Charter School Appeal Board (new appointment)
- Lisa P. Deem, State Board of Dentistry (reappointment)
- John F. Erhard, III, State Board of Dentistry (reappointment)
- Gloria C. Eberhart, Board of Trustees of Ebensburg Center (reappointment)
- Tim Houser, Board of Trustees of Ebensburg Center (new appointment)
- Darlene Ann Lutch, Board of Trustees of Ebensburg Center (reappointment)
- Charles Moyer, Board of Trustees of Ebensburg Center (new appointment)
- Elizabeth Preate Havey, Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority (new appointment)
- George P. Drake, Jr., Professional Standards and Practices Commission (new appointment)
- Constance H. Henry, Professional Standards and Practices Commission (new appointment)
- Jennifer L. Hoy, Record of Deeds, Register of Wills and Clerk of the Orphans’ Court, Clinton County (new appointment)
- Harva Owings Baughman, Treasurer, Perry County (new appointment)