HB 602 PN 1153 – This bill amends the Dental Law to further expand the functions of dental assistants under direct supervision of a licensed dentist or dental hygienist. A vote of 49-0 was recorded.
SB 1157 PN 1534 – An Act designating State Route 283, from the PA Turnpike Interchange in Lower Swatara Township, Dauphin County, to State Route 30 in Manheim Township, Lancaster County, as the 283rd Field Artillery Battalion Highway. A vote of 49-0 was recorded.
SB 1180 PN 1591 – An Act designating the Donora-Webster Bridge in Donora, Washington County, as the Lieutenant Governor Ernest P. Kline Memorial Bridge. A vote of 49-0 was recorded.
SR 288 PN 1829 – A Resolution designating April 16, 2010, as “Healthcare Decisions Day” in Pennsylvania. A vote of 49-0 was recorded.
The Senate approved the following nominations by a vote of 49-0:
- The Honorable John H. Quigley, Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Eugene B. Chaiken, Board of Trustees of the Pennsylvania State University
- Alvin H. Clemens, Board of Trustees of the Pennsylvania State University
- The Honorable Michael F. DiBerardinis, Board of Trustees of the Pennsylvania State University
- The Honorable C. Daniel Hassell, Secretary of Revenue